Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09283 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,506TL (руб 37,770) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (35 minutes ago)