Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06643 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,791TL (руб 26,962) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (23 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)