Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05821 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,744TL (₨29,964) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)