Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05425 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,749TL (₨32,243) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)