Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05463 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,014TL (₨55,172) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)