Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,020 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.999 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,547TL (€925) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)