Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,712 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,203TL (€770) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)