Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,087 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 148% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,693TL (€1,039) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)