Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,721 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,565TL (€1,459) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)