Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,769TL (₨28,698) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)