Cost of living comparison between Madison, Wisconsin, United States and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.058 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,308TL ($1,736) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)