Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.485 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,130TL (AU$1,472) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (26 minutes ago)