Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,779TL (R$ 2,396) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (36 minutes ago)