Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,758TL (R$ 2,344) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)