Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.236 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,952TL (R$ 3,199) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)