Cost of living in Macao compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47140 TRY / MOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,841TL (10,270 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)