Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 96% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,112TL (€1,586) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (41 minutes ago)