Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,568TL (€983) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (24 minutes ago)