Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13583 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,504TL (11,071₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)