Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14046 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,753TL (12,481₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (44 minutes ago)