Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14992 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,105TL (14,040₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)