Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38191 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 37% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,958TL (5,126 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)