Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46314 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,418TL (7,380 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)