Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,822TL (10,825 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)