Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05618 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,701TL (₨48,071) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)