Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07460 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,697TL (₨36,149) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)