Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05451 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,087TL (₨38,288) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)