Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,879TL (₨57,287) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)