Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07428 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,348TL (₨45,074) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)