Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07177 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,540TL (Php35,393) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (28 minutes ago)