Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06998 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,935TL (Php27,656) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)