Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07557 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,965TL (Php26,007) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)