Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,483TL (€699) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)