Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 103% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,072TL (1,884,027 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)