Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00376 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 124% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,510TL (1,730,357 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)