Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00306 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,396TL (2,089,492 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)