Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 97% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,144TL (1,378,425 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)