Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,372TL (2,672 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)