Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.171 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,806TL (€912) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)