Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,883TL (€835) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (29 minutes ago)