Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,592TL ($947) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)