Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01786 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 168% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,369TL (300,590 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)