Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26147 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,893TL (Mex$ 11,066) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetta costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)