Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26436 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,847TL (Mex$ 14,552) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)