Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19176 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,623TL (Mex$ 18,896) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)