Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22530 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,866TL (Mex$ 12,723) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)