Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19211 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,544TL (Mex$ 13,243) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (42 minutes ago)