Cost of living comparison between Loreto, Mexico and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16841 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,844TL (Mex$ 28,764) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)