Cost of living comparison between Long Xuyen, Vietnam and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,623TL (17,054,867 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (38 minutes ago)