Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,277TL (R$ 2,142) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (31 minutes ago)