Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,302 prices entered by 1,400 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.738 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 196% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,103TL (£1,238) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)