Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00940 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,300TL (563,880 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)