Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,518TL (743,440 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)