Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,444TL (484,198 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)