Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.792 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,806TL ($740) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)