Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,268TL (€1,098) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)