Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,349TL (€778) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)