Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,462TL (1,936 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)