Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02117 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 228% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,285TL (580,377 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)