Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02256 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 245% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,923TL (572,908 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)