Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,267TL (€1,384) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)