Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,823TL (€1,441) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)