Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.508 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,115TL (€747) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)