Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42475 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,107TL (7,314 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)