Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49198 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,985TL (10,132 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (about 1 hour ago)