Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31069 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,670TL (11,811 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)