Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40239 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,335TL (8,287 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)