Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37371 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,492TL (9,343 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)