Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.668 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,030TL (£1,292) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)