Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,972 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,015TL (€773) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (42 minutes ago)