Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09002 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,896TL (Php32,173) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)