Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07550 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,097TL (Php27,777) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)