Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00689 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,553TL (₡ 515,451) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)