Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,102TL (₡ 481,571) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)