Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,725TL (₡ 434,847) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)