Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,806TL (₡ 431,957) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)