Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,374TL (€1,394) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (18 minutes ago)