Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,401TL (€872) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (38 minutes ago)