Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,650TL (€1,028) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)