Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,456TL (€1,601) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (37 minutes ago)