Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,993TL (€884) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)