Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,252TL (€828) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)