Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.098 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,120TL (€840) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)