Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,395TL (€728) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)