Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,837TL (S/. 2,391) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Vijayawada costs ₨7,116 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (42 minutes ago)