Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,715 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.464 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,051TL (S/. 3,451) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,857 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (about 2 hours ago)