Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00577 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,521TL (436,811 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)