Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00663 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,262TL (642,444 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)