Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,123TL (392,124 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)