Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00496 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,318TL (669,442 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)