Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 173% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,455TL (741,615 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)