Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 137% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,890TL (1,531,277 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)