Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06846 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,997TL (Php29,177) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (36 minutes ago)