Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21960 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,484TL (20,417 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (34 minutes ago)