Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29379 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 83% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,311TL (18,076 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)