Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15856 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,722TL (17,170 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (38 minutes ago)