Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,307TL ($1,186) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)