Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.508 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,768TL ($789) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)