Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.658 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,085TL ($843) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (43 minutes ago)