Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,740TL ($779) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)