Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.497 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,787TL ($1,369) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)