Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,672TL (€797) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)