Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.502 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 103% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,281TL (€1,142) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)