Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,264TL (€854) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)