Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,726TL (€1,183) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)