Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 102% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,311TL (€1,606) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)