Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 122% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,891TL (€1,053) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)